The Buyer's Agent Advantage
When you are looking to buy your next house, it is extremely wise to have a buyer's agent relationship. Initially, when you first talk with an agent, they represent the seller. I advise you Not to disclose anything you don't want the seller to know regarding your financial situation, your motivation--anything until you have a Buyers agent agreement.
Below is a simple outline of the agent vs buyer agent relationship:
Services to expect from a Real Estate Professional
- Arrange property showings.
- Provide information regarding taxes and zoning.
- Assist with financing, inspections and contingencies.
- Explain forms and agreements.
- Submit offers to purchase.
- Monitor the closing.
- Disclose material defects about a property.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES provided by a Buyer Agent