Agent Referrals Prevents Insanity!
You know how you feel when someone gives you a referral for a job, a contractor, a restaurant--even a date. When it is successful, it is joy.
Then there are those bad referrals and all the emotional constipation that can go with it. It can impact your friendships and waste a lot of time. So how do you find a great agent in a completely different city or state where you don't know anyone?
Here's how I can help to find you a real estate agent anywhere:
1) After discussing what your needs are, I can research the one, two or more agents that have the experience you could most benefit from, anywhere in the united states.
2) I personally contact the managers at real estate offices in the markets you are interested in.
3) I then contact the agents themselves, and discuss what you are looking for, time frame, etc. and then you and the agent can start working together.
4) Now here's the part that not even Match.com could do. If you find that you cannot work with the agent I referred for any reason, then I can find another agent based on your concerns. I know how hard it is to tell someone to their face that you are not happy about something--it's sort of like breaking up--so you don't have to--no feelings hurt.
5) Now here's the best part -- It doesn't cost you a dime!!!
I can also put you in touch with a mortgage professional at Mortgage, Title Companies, Insurance and Relocation Consultants.
Remember, my job is to make your home purchase experience a breeze.
So whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, you want more information on the properties listed, or you need some assistance finding an agent in the area you are looking outside of my market of New Hampshire, feel free to contact me by phone, by fax, by E-mail or by snail mail.
Michael Travis Your Waterfront Agent Bean Group | Portsmouth and the Lakes Region Michael.Travis@BeanGroup.com (603) 303-2599 Cell
For easy searches, visit my web site at www.WaterfrontAgent.net