Michael Travis

Pearl Lake RoadLisbon, NH 03585Price: $74,900

  • Price: $74,900
  • Est. Mortgage of $/month
  • 44 Days on Market
$
$
%
$/month over payments
Federal 30-year interest rate: 5.25% last updated on May 19, 2022
* All Figures are estimates. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates.
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
  • $74,900List Price
  • 26.43Acreage
  • 1,151,291Square Feet
Listed by Lynne Tardiff of Tardiff Realty LLC

Listing Tools

This land offers over 1230 feet of frontage with a stream towards the mid to upper frontage, along with direct snowmobile access! *The seller says the use of the snowmobile trail can be revoked by the new owner if desired. Some clearing has been done to the lower part of the land near the little wooden bridge and snowmobile access. There is an electric pole at the street near the end of the lot and one on the upper level of the lot. This may need a culvert or small bridge to cross over the stream, depending on where you choose to build. The current use tax status report suggests an estimated at 5% hardwoods and remainder 95% pines. This is located a couple of miles up from Pearl Lake and the scenic drive is breath taking! The sounds of a roaring brook, the birds and a semi-private setting awaits! Neighboring homes are well spread out and mostly treed in on this rural suburban road. This is a wildlife abundant location. Bring your imagination and dream up your future home site! The small town of Lisbon is a short jaunt and has small shops for your everyday necessities, with a post office, town hall, convenience store. The nearest surrounding towns in either direction of Lisbon, including Littleton and Haverhill both offer some 'big box' stores, entertainment and restaurants.

Property Details of Pearl Lake Road

Property Details

Other Details

Map Location

Driving Directions

Broker Reciprocity

Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 25, 2022.

 

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: